Saturday, March 12, 2022

Why is it Bill Self is Not Ethical?

 I feel angry that Missouri and Kansas State are products of Soft Leadership and I'd burn the "Bill Self is Not Ethical" Pack harder than a Pack of Marlboros. I am hurt and betrayed that I have not burnt the Conference Realignment Pack to the Ground, and I don't like missing the Hometown Kansas City Conference Tournament or even better, having to punch Missouri Valley Conference Territory in the Face like beatings until someone aged, which the only answers are Recidivism, Teen Pregnancy, or Getting Wise.

I hate that Bill Self is Not Ethical and I feel that Kansas freed themselves of Les Miles, which the Mad Hatter was Stale Tuna from the Start. I've even told my friends Bill Self is Not Ethical and generally, it would wind up in the Spam Folder.

The reality is, Bill Self is not Ethical, and for as much as Kansas People still despise Ol' Roy, I felt Ol' Roy led an Ethical Program. Kansas and Ethics do not always get along and I feel that is truth. 

Missouri always has fallen for Soft Leadership and worse, they plucked UNLV's Advocate out of Las Vegas like a Dinner Table Cover, and UNLV is a Bigger HBCU. I wish that Missouri did not pick a Meme of a Football Coach and that is on the School, and I'd feel that Missouri and Illinois punted on Hometown Leadership.

Kansas State has never won a National Championship in Any Sport. Ever. Bruce Pearl's Hall of Fame Career has been wasted by Soft Leadership and Poor Recruiting Decisions from Soft Leadership.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...