Wednesday, March 2, 2022

I Really, Really Want the USFL to Win!

 I feel that I Really, Really Want the USFL to Win! Seriously! I feel that everything is fine and dandy like Sour Candy until Johnny Manziel tears up Birmingham worse than Rush Propst. I really feel that way.

There is not President Trump and there is not Herschel Walker. There is not Billy Joe Tolliver, who was on Food Stamps in Western Michigan when the USFL was announced! There is not no one!

I feel that I would want Player Development to win! I would want to push the Arena Football League if I had to, but this is not the post.

I don't know if I want to just push wins Willy Nilly but I feel Peer Pressure is one hell of drug, and I ain't expecting no one hell of an Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...