Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Pray Starving Learning into Existence Again in Iowa

 The way I was raised, I'd feel the way of life is throwing everything into Education, Prison, Over 50 and Disabled Adults. I feel mad that the Power Trips are freeing up great things in Iowa.

I am not a Throwing Money Man and that is far, far from the truth. I am mad that we are Playing Pokemon You Go Girl more than rewarding actual Women, and making the Feminist and Lesbian Capitol, among other things, shine like a Rose.

I hate Strangers and I would want to cling to Ladies badly. It is dangerous and uncomfortably relatable, like we wasted Beyonce and Lady Gaga's Efforts on "Telephone" because the Video was so Cringe.

I feel we'd have to Owe it to Iowa City to Stern a Pop Culture and a Stronger Under 30 Culture from Ship to Stern. I can't have Copycat Sick Nick's race around the Old Capitol and a lot of these Cold Cases are tied to Sick Nick, and daring that open would tear up Family Tables.

Pray Starving Learning into Existence Again in Iowa would take years. Instead, we'd have Creeps who'd talk their way into the White House and Creeps who'd want to not protect Women's Sports Starlets and Goddesses.

The whole aura of Iowa City is we'd need Spencer Lee worse than Drugs and I'd feel Iowa is not doing Outreach correctly. Or even Local Outreach, because most of us do not have a Dad or another Male Relative to Egg On Lie, Cheat, and Steal like that is not new.

No one in Eastern Iowa likes Hunger Strikes and those where cause problems then do the Hunger Strike. That is what Sadly really happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...