Monday, March 28, 2022

Are We Going to Leave Drag Racing With Big Names Only?

 I feel it would be dangerous to leave Drag Racing with Big Names Only, as we are losing or have lost our Big League Markets. Not Conserving Nothin' has caught up with Drag Racing and the Massey Reflex of deterring key Rookies of the Year and deterring those same New Veteran Leadership is not good.

I feel that a lot of things need repair due to Lost Work, namely, why is everyone in everyone's pockets?  It is a Waste of Energy and Money to have Everyone in Everyone's Pockets.

I'd want the World Series of Drag Racing to be an NHRA National Event, and that has been a Controversial Stand since the Memphis Year in 2015. I am not a Fan of the Same Old Thing, and I'd think one of my favorites that I would like to see back is the Funny Car 64, and passing off a Drag Race Bowl a la the Last Drag Race.

People forget this is a High Skill, High Reward Sport. I'd much rather have a Retro Pro Stock to enjoy the Cars and Crowds again. If I where to convince people to go Up or Down the Road, I would want to see something to offer.

What is lost is Self Advocacy. I would not want everyone ganging up on everyone's territory like Australia and the concept of Sports Entertainment is Flawed and doesn't hold water. I don't want to see Endless Plugs at a Class Event.

It is a State of Chaos no matter what and the Moral of the Story is we do not want Brian and Quagmire. We'd have to realize even Working on these Cars are Privileges, not Rights, and not everyone can drive or work on these cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...