Saturday, March 5, 2022

I Wish I Had 30 Million Reasons to Yell "DIBS!" on Smoke's Ranch or a Russian Yacht

 I wish I Had 30 Million Reasons to Yell "DIBS!" on Smoke's Ranch or a Russian Yacht. It would be less amusing than having to buy Marlon Brando's Island the Second or the Instant He Died, and a lot of Real Estate is a Real World Game of "DIBS!". 

I feel that it would eat up a lot when you can't make the Economy Up, and Russia earned their way out of the Economy for Good Reason. That meant having to free ourselves Creepy Mazepin and his Creepier Father. 

If I where to plant a Russian Yacht in Cedar Rapids or Iowa City, it would be the biggest Homeless Shelter or Housing Project anywhere. Easy. Except, those Yachts would be hard to move.

I would put the Yacht in the Yacht Club, except, I would not know nothing about keeping a Boat or wanting to Hunt. And, the times they had to make me go to the Doctor over my Bus Pass and Fishing License everyone had to hear that.

It would be all Fun and Games until the Tax Bill Arrives in the Mail, then it is hideous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...