Sunday, March 6, 2022

It's Way Too Easy to Say Nikita Mazepin Has Nothing Now!

 It is way, way too easy to say Nikita Mazepin has Nothing Now! But, what is way to not easy to say is Formula One would have to raid the IndyCar Scene at some point to be saved from Worse Creeps. I feel that protection of the Rich Man's Sport of Sports Car Racing is not easy, especially if you want to talk off Feminists (As In, Not Being a Free Willie) Ears.

Defense is not a Laughing Matter and Nikita Mazepin has nothing the same matter that Antonio Brown has nothing. Generally, the Content of Athletes and Entertainers are who they are Off Hours, and Off Hours includes not having to bother Beauty Queens, Faculty Members, or Anyone Under 18.

I feel that Mazepin extorted his way to Formula One. He did not have any real margins of talent like Jacques Villeneuve, which that was more of an issue of having to Make the Indianapolis 500 in a Hurry to Bypass Indy Lights, which nobody in the Indy Lights Paddock where too happy to hear even now.

I feel the Dirty Money has alienated having another Italian or even German Grand Prix. I feel like I'd want to go to Races I would feel comfortable bringing my Family to, even though My Mom has a Fear of Flying and My Dad wouldn't want to go too far.

I feel Mazepin would make a Jamie Chadwick or a Sarah Moore into a Damon Hill, except, both would have had to do more than Deliver Pizzas on a Motorcycle like Damon Hill did. Damon Hill would scoff at a Damon Hill Simulator, but, everyone in Wichita Falls would get a kick out of an Eddie Hill Simulator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...