Wednesday, March 23, 2022

The 11th Commandment

 I feel some people would find things they wouldn't ruin if they put their Grubby Hands on them, and worse, I'd hate to throw the Oldest Simpsons Argument in the Book, The 11th Commandment, out in the Open.

If I was in charge of having a Black, Minority, or Disabled Woman on the Supreme Court, I would have prepared these things:

1. Are you going to Slap Auburn Tigers Football with a Postseason Ban for their 18 Million Dollars and 1 Other Woman Stunt?

2. Are you going to Slap Grambling Tigers Football with a Postseason Ban for their Unhealthy Fixation with Ex-Cons?

3. Are you going to Slap Jackson State Tigers Football with a Postseason Ban for having to Scofflaw Recruiting and Later Make the Division I Football Championship Subdivision so dysfunctional North Dakota State is on another run and we'd need a Division I Football Merger to solve North Dakota State?

It would be better than Divorced Dads having an Unhealthy Fixation on Young Women, or Men with an Unhealthy Fixation with Women, but, I'd roil a Black Woman if their Marvels of HBCU's where Playing for all the Marbles Recklessly and I would have waved a Magic Wand when all they'd give me was a Licorice Whip instead of a Full On, No Bull, Harry Potter Magic Wand.

My Hill would have been living and dying on having to Command a Drug Test, Wanting to Promote Sports Cars and Women's Sports Goddesses and Starlets, and NCAA Investigations. People care about where their Money is Coming From and I wish that we'd have the Lorrie Morgan, Tanya Tucker, Kathy Mattea and Reba McIntyre Feminism Ethic without these Free Willies ruining it.

The truth is there is more than 1 Other Woman Bryan Harsin is chasing at Auburn, and the West Coast Offense Family Tree was too much for Some Fans, especially when they'd fried Gus Malzahn for losing to Arkansas in the Worst Way, but, we can't have Uncomfortable Conversations without someone getting mad. This World was not designed for Creeps to Go to Ukraine when they'd have No Business at the Airport Otherwise.

6 Years of Creeps pissing away any advantage, Fair or Unfair, is not fun. I would not have done enough for a Pension, and you can't score a Pension like some of these Women.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...