Monday, January 31, 2022

Would USL Pro Iowa Later Turn Up a Replacement Drake Stadium?

 The fact USL Pro Iowa could later help turn up a Replacement Drake Stadium is not lost on me or any other Iowan. I feel Des Moines Public Schools Stadium Push could force a Replacement Drake Stadium, and that is not anything Many Iowans are Comfortable With.

We have not been comfortable with "The Arena" even though it has brought Sir Paul and the Wild. The problem is, the Boogeyman of Replacements is going to keep running through our State and we would not always like it.

I feel that in my view, I wouldn't want a Generic Shield for a Logo as much as wanting to reinstate the Old Iowa Gold in the Color Scheme. I wouldn't change the Color Patterns of Teams and Schools on my own, but, I feel that it would be a Consideration.

We would have been unhappy with a 15-20 Year Stadium, too, but, that bridge was not always offered to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...