Sunday, August 1, 2021

2 Years into the NASCAR ARCA Experiment, I see too many Tempers.

 I feel 2 Years into the NASCAR ARCA Experiment, I see too many tempers. Even in the K and N/ Late Model ARCA Independent Years, I can account on like a Clockwork Orange Austin Theriault clinching in Springfield until I was told that was not so.

I feel the Car Counts have to be a Concern because of Ilmor. Ilmor has done more Harm than Good to both the ARCA and the Truck Series. Besides Vendors and Heat Waves, the Space Ghost from Coast to Coast like Glass Animals is there aren't enough Cars and Stars, with emphasis on both, to make it fair.

Taylor Gray's Judgment is Very Upsetting and besides Snapchatting in Practice at Daytona and Getting Hurt and letting Ryan Preece get a Truck Series win at the 1st Nashville Superspeedway in a Decade, the main rule of Auto Racing is don't Right Rear Anyone on the Straightaway.

Taylor Gray already had a Short Leash because of his Brother, Tanner and how he treated Pro Stock and left us with Steve Torrence. I am still upset with Tanner Gray for leaving Pro Stock the way he left it. Just ask Alex Laughlin and Erica Enders how Tanner Gray operates and they won't get a good answer.

I feel with Ty Gibbs, he is not Frank Kimmel, and the problem is he is a Kyle Busch or a Tony Stewart. Nor is he a Frank Kimmel and if ARCA came to Eastern Iowa, I would not be happy with Ty Gibbs because it is one thing to chase the defending XFinity Champion at Daytona, but, I am thinking not having to fix or repair cars is not a sweet life.

Granted, a lot of these years are Pandemic Altered and we haven't known the true value of this, and I feel that generally, there'd be Sponsors lining up for some of these Stars, but, I haven't seen that out of Ty Gibbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...