Monday, August 2, 2021

There Will Still Be a Further Remaking of Late Model Stock Car Racing!

 I feel anxious that there Still Be a Further Remaking of Late Model Stock Car Racing! I feel the answer for the ARCA Brand should have been a 5 in 1 like the Dan Ryan in Chicago, not a 3 in 1. 

What Ron Hornaday,Jr. said is don't give people Free Beer and Food and they wouldn't come. It is not necessarily having to give Free Beer and Food on the 4th of July, but, it doesn't help that I'd rather talk about Frank Kimmel Numbers or having Target or McDonald's come at will to Sponsor.

I'd probably think that NHRA Officials and Membership would want Sarge to be Spiderman rather than Tony Schumacher going for Nothing as a Full Time Racer. To be frank, a lot of the Late Model Waves like Before, even in the interim time between the ASA and the Southern Super Series and CARS Late Model Tours where closer to Jeff Gordon than that of Tony Stewart.

I do not like or associate being the 24 like I was a Fan Boy, because I would rather'd have the Pontiac or Guys like my Dad or Grandpa. I've said I'd rather'd be a Toyota before I'd be another Nonprofit, but, being a Toyota would drain me and the culture around me from nowhere.

I am Kara Number in Softball Age Back Home and I still don't have Take Me to the Movie Friends. I'd always say "If I Was Your General Manager" like I would actually be harder on someone who'd leave an Empty Checkbook and a Heavy Repair Bill and No Interest in Repairing My Cars.

I'd think NASCAR has to look at Late Model Stock Car Racing as a Development Zone, and if its Year 4 and the Same Old Indy Lights/Toyota Atlantic Numbers and Everyone Under 18 hogging the Star Cars, I'd think either Temperance (ARCA Home Office) would have less of a role or Daytona Beach would have more of a say.

It would definitely not have Year 5 and the Same Old Same, because there is no way ARCA is mistreated like an Earthly NASCAR Heat Game. There is no Frank Kimmel, Mike Eddy, or Bob Senneker, and if I was Buying Tickets, or at least trying to make a Run, there'd have to be an Austin Theriault Clinch By Date.

If you can't get jacked up about the Prairie Meadows, that is a Cultural Issue. I wouldn't want to see another Track that is Paved Built in My State without recurring interest in the Prairie Meadows or their Equal being forgotten due to disinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...