Wednesday, August 11, 2021

For Real, I'd Expect Better Out of NCAA Investigations!

 Morally and Ethically, For Real, I'd Expect Better Out of NCAA Investigations! As a Man, Gentleman, Responsible Man and a Sportsman, I would say this because Baylor got away with a Death Penalty to Spurn Texas out of being in a National Championship Rhythm!

I don't take it lightly, especially when Baylor and Texas A and M caused Separate But Unrelated Burns to the Burnt Orange back to Back within a Couple of Years! I feel instead of staying silent, I feel that the SMU Reflex that caused Texas to NOT be a National Championship Contender for nearly a Generation is Realer and More Aggravating!

Instead of evolving like Mr. Bauman, the game of "Who's The Realest" has gotten into a Celebrity All Star Thursday Night Dead or Alive Jeopardy Celebrity Texas Deathmatch that has only gotten out of hand. I feel what is rotten is you'd only do anything where the Wolves Come Out of the Woodwork Only For The Wolves to Feast like it is Pizza Ranch!

Baylor has no Depth and Texas A and M is still maladjusted over Manziel! I'd try to be joke and be funny about the standings shaking up and down, but, there is nothing funny about having to wonder about where these people are coming from.

I feel that the rot in all of this is Not Attracting Good People and or Good Money. This puts the "Drunk" in Drunken Narcolepsy and it is not the Bees Knees.

The only good way for Texas to go about things is to be Larger than Life! Speaking of Larger than Life, it would fix the demise of the Big XII Conference quicker than 2026 and it feels like I'd sense the Bull in Emmert's NCAA is way too much and the fact we are way short on both Courage and Money is Not OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...