Monday, August 16, 2021

29 Things to Rejuvenate the Brickyard 400

 I feel that as an ardent Brickyard 400 Fan, I am down to wanting 29 Things to Rejuvenate the Brickyard 400 again, because it has gotten hairy and unaccountable and it would have gotten more hairy and more unaccountable had Hulman-George been still in charge. That is a scary thought and a scarier thought, especially when everything Automotive or our Automotive Marquees in North America would have passed through Indianapolis.

1. My biggest thing is offering the Road to the Brickyard 400. Early on, our Roadmap would be littered with Taylor and Tanner Gray, Ty Gibbs and Hailie Deegan.

2. I feel that having a Single Series Sponsor would treat the Brickyard 400 like an Event and not having to plaster the place.

3. Actually Missing in Action is having to bring up Future Plans at the Brickyard 400.

4. I'd want the Brickyard 400, not the Allstate 400, not the Crown Royal 400, not the American Hero 400, not the Big Machine 400 and not the Verizon 400!

5. Even though that may not all be realistic, but, I'd be happier with a focus on the Lap Fund again.

6.I'd feel that I'd want to see someone who'd conduct themselves correctly after a Major Win.

7. Have a remarked Insurance Day for the Brickyard 400.

8. Having actual Qualifying People would be Interested In.

9. I don't think Swiftie will play the Brickyard and Borchetta is not that Special!

10. I'd think that I'd want to see Hand Lettering the Pit Walls again.

11. There has not been the Professionalism to see the Target Car or the McDonald's Car on a Weekly Basis again.

12. Indianapolis is Professionalism.

13. I could go at least a Year without Denny Hamlin "Just" Losing It!

14. I wouldn't want Unbelievable Circumstances Check My Box for Renewal.

15. Or Unbelievable Circumstances!

16. Anyone who'd have a Sign that says "Sweet 16" will get rebuked in a Big Way!

17. I am more interested in making Stars!

18. Let's Civilize the Points Championship where it doesn't have to come down to a Carl Edwards 1st to deter Smoke or a Carl Edwards 3rd to have an All Time Meltdown!

19. We've had to replace the PA Voice of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway twice in my Lifetime and I'd hope there is not any more replacements.

20. We are whittling down the Winston Cup Era Heroes in the Cup Field.

21. Means if Harrison Burton doesn't have his 1st Win before the Next Brickyard 400, we'd automatically call him a Prohibitive Favorite.

22. TESTING! TESTING! TESTING! TESTING! TESTING! TESTING! TESTING! Other than the Sonic Boom of not getting Bill Davis back again, it sure wouldn't hurt to have an Indianapolis 500 or Brickyard 400 Winner be based or come out of Little Rock.

23. I am not racing a Portfolio!

24. I feel that I would be in a Star Crunch like I needed them to keep the Doctor Away.

25. Would a Brickyard 400 Society Help?

26. I would feel like I'd go All Out on having to reinvest in the Brickyard 400 again.

27. I'd want to see Future Versions of AJ Foyt's in Motorsports.

28. We'd have to make it right to Lexington and Birmingham for the 28 to Win, Mount Vernon and Lisbon for the 36 to Win, Harlan and Western Iowa for the 55 to Win, Buffalo for the 61 to Win, Richmond for the 90 to Win and Vancouver for the 99 to Win Once!

29. I feel that having to generate the Renewal 400 has to be a Full Time Job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...