Friday, August 6, 2021

Jeopardy in 3 Years Needs LaVar Burton

 I feel Jeopardy! Could have Aaron Rodgers or Blossom, but, I feel Jeopardy! is better off having to avoid the Collar altogether! I feel Jeopardy should have made their decision at the end of last TV Season.

It is not opinion, but, it is fact. Mike Richards was too much trouble for the Price is Right even, which has had its own troubled history. I don't think in 3 Years, we'd need a Mainstream Show change its hosts like Spark Plugs.

I am aware it is 4 Years, and these are not Small Potatoes. It is serious business and I feel it should be taken as nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Car Challenge New Hampshire 301 Entry List REMARK Twins 151 Laps A Main 301 Laps

 1 77-Carson Hocevar +20 2 5-Kyle Larson +20 3 2-Austin Cindric +10 4 26-Bubba Pollard +10 5 21-Josh Berry 6 24-William Byron 7 55-Isabella ...