Saturday, August 7, 2021

The Big Payback: 10 Things I Would Fix About US Olympics

 I feel that it would be ripe for a Beanie Sigel that I would focus on the 10 Things that the USOPC Should Focus in time for Paris in 3 Summers, and I feel they are ripe and earned.

1. How is it we'd get the most Lukewarm NBA Players turn into Olympic Heroes?

2. We can't deny Gable Steveson's Tua-esque Talent, but, his Behavior leaves a lot on the table.

3. Speaking of Clocking Out, United States Track and Field has Clocked Out Morally, and that costs us Gold!

4. I can't even blame most of these people for living their Best Life!

5. I feel we have to get our act together by Paris or Some of these Countries with No Legitimate Olympic Medal Opportunities would Steal the Gold!

6. I am thinking these Anti-Steroid and Anti-Drug People have to get stronger, or Marijuana would get more permissive.

7. If it was Shawn Johnson East being jumped by the Acclaimed and their Garbage 106 and Park Wannabe Act, I would have called down their dismissal.

8. I feel that The Acclaimed wouldn't have picked on most Almost 30 Year Old Women.

9. I feel the reality of Olympic Coverage is having to keep us interested.

10. And, there is no one really holding the fort down on Olympic Coverage, because NBCSN would be gone by Beijing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...