Friday, August 20, 2021

The Impeachment War

 I feel that Marjorie Taylor Greene and President Joe Biden are getting locked into an Impeachment War for the Ages. I find the only thing President Biden would fall for is a Phil Collins Rock Fight, except, the trouble is there is No Phil Collins and it is a Rock Fight.

It is a bit late to call Judas, and I feel that we'd be sick of misusing Impeachments like it was funny. Speaking of not funny, I feel it all is Incredibly Loud and Uncomfortably Close. I feel that instead of helping, it makes both parties look unbelievably guilty.

I don't necessarily want to break the Vibe like a Severe Thunderstorm, but, it is getting closer to where Tuberculosis is a Sexually Transmitted Disease, and being young and hip all the time would deprive us our Senior Years.

Sadly, we didn't do anything or anything positive to earn these things. It is Negativity and I feel instead of Law and Order, we see people double down on their Negative Aura. One thing would be 10 Years in Prison, and there is no reasoning when someone who'd give out passes like December 25th yanks yours.

It is not funny when one party or the other runs out of Money. And, I doubt Go Fund Me or Kickstarter is too nice when you Fundraise without a Motive. They'd be pitbulls and not a person who'd work for Go Fund Me or Kickstarter works for Free, especially when South Park recriminally traumatized Old DC worse than nothing, not even the Civil War.

The drama is that the Secret Service's Rock Fight is a Culture and it is Rat or Get Ratted like they know they can't trust them. I don't necessarily want to be home and I feel that being bothered about home is not much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...