Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Having Championship Weekend and the South Got Something to Say at the Same TIme!

 I would feel a sense of Rebirth in having Championship Weekend and the South Got Something to Say at the Same Time at Atlanta Motor Speedway in Indy Car because I would bug out over Atlanta more than my house.

I feel that I would want to tie the Ribbon between Pop Culture, or Urban Pop Culture and Classic Sports and Auto Racing, and I feel that I would erupt about the biggest Championship in the USA! The only way to lure Atlantans Out is to Party.

I would think KTJ and Newgarden would tear up the Nation, even though I would be closer to Newgarden than KTJ. I would want to erupt in pride like it was U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A like we actually did something great!

The emotions would be real and I'd think that would be Monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...