Thursday, August 19, 2021

The $200 Jillion Pyramid and Trevor Bauer's Case!

 Instead of Harmless Times at my Grandma and Grandpa's like having Old Game Shows take on my School Off and Sick Days, I feel Big Mad at Trevor Bauer that he is Playing the $200 Jillion Pyramid just to A. Extort Judges B. Punch Everyone that is Female, including his Agent and C. All The Above! 

I am aware that the irony of Beanie Segal's Last Urban Radio Hit before things got off the rails is and was cosigned by R. Kelly, but, I COMMAND A DRUG TEST! In my life, I've said that once, especially when I felt the Grand Old Man of Open Wheel's Record was not Protected (Not the Grand Old IndyCar Closed Circuit) in an Emotionally Charged Enviroment.

The things that are doing me, a Middle Aged Autistic Gentleman Dirty and Rotten, is Trevor Bauer is as Dirty and Filthy as Donald Trump, Is a Trump Supporter, and I think both Major League Baseball and Los Angeles County want to Command a Drug Test or there'd be a Warrant for Mr. Bauer's Arrest.

The scary and wild thing would have been if it was the Dodgers instead of the White Sox vs. the Yankees, it would have turned a PG-13 Kinda Family Show into a Straight Up Referendum. That would have done Dyersville straight injustice and the only way you'd tick them off is the Astros where to come to town.

I feel that everyone else in Baseball want the Dodgers to meltdown badly to make up for Trevor Bauer, especially when there is no way he'll return to the Clubhouse. I feel that the Dodgers Fan Base, who is generally a Family Show, is cracking at the base, and that is not just because they are denied a Chance to Clinch at Dodgers Stadium because of COVID-19, and instead, they'd straight up rip off the Texas Baseball Rangers when it was not anything new.

Getting Trevor Bauer is a Worthless Ripoff and it would be the All Time Worst Free Agency Move in Sports History, and that is in the World. What is worse is I would have wanted a replacement of Dodger Stadium just as a cover to having an All Star Game and that would have moved its way had it been the 2024 Olympics in Los Angeles instead of Paris.

There is too much smoke and what is tearing me up is Trevor Bauer Is. A. SAVAGE! and I feel that they should have thought of it with Jose Canseco years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...