Wednesday, August 4, 2021

STFU Max Caster!

 I don't dare want to veer PG-13 or R like a Houston Veer, but, Max Caster is the Example of being 30 Plus, a Pain in the Rear, and I feel ripping Simone Biles is a Bad Image!

These guys are Bad Men, and I mean Bad Men! Max Caster is like the Itchy and Scratchy Show of Pro Wrestling, when you have a Good Show, people flee and it is not the same show.

I feel Mr. Khan's Checkbook is getting a Major League Workout and trust me, Tony Khan, you don't want to be flexing your Checkbook!

Carolinaians hate Duke the Same Way Small Town Texans hate SMU. I feel that if Mox had to hit the Barry Switzer route, it would be a disaster.

I don't want to make the Armchair Economist route like I am a Strong Arm, which I am far, far, and too far from a Unitas, but, I would have cut Caster off after Renee Young howled at the Moon at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...