Thursday, August 19, 2021

Diss Track Season!

 I feel that it would not make me any friends, but, I feel that I'd have to Speak My Mind! It is to be fair, Diss Track Season, and I feel a lot of My Home City's Problems need a Deep Dumpster Dive. I feel that singlehandedly, having Cedar Rapids Baseball All Time Greats is at least a Ticket to the Cooperstown Outfield. I am writing and rewriting the Diss in the Diss Track that it would make Sigourney Weaver turn harder than Alien.

Speaking of Aliens, I feel that our Baseball Heroes are getting the shaft in the Majors, in spite of having everyone and their Dogs coming out of Linn, Johnson, Benton and Iowa Counties. I feel that the Drunken Narcolepsy is having a Clone High of Artie Moreno to the Point the Drunks are Only Happy. That is a Crime, and I feel that the split through the Collegiate Field of Dreams is sickening.

I feel while we on the Dog and Pony Show, most people know my City Currently is through the Derecho and Pandemic. We have sadly put the Re in Recriminal and it makes me angrier like it was a Phil Collins Rock Fight and instead of Calming Down, we get angrier and more angrier and it changes the Pop Culture.

I feel the 1st Rule is Not to Piss Off a Ghost Ever! I don't like to drag a Posthomous Birthday, particularly a Patron Saint, but, I feel the Ticking Off of Said Ghost and that Ghost's Earthly Equals are not helping this Rock Fight. While we on our True Colors, I'd feel we'd be not much better than Every Day of Clinton and we'd not deserve the Lean Days like we'd all eager to take the Happy Stuff.

I feel that I am madder than a Wet Hen that the Smoke is too much and when we can't handle the End of Summer, it is a Problem. Nothing really good is coming out of this period and I am starving for leadership.

All of it hurts, and the Unaccount is not forgivable. We don't have Oasis Problems, but, we'd have the most infuriating hexes in Cedar Rapids and Marion to the Point it is Embarrassing. I don't want to miss out on Doctors and Nurses because Doctors and Nurses got mad and quit, but, that is dangerous. 

I don't want the Smoke! I don't want to Defend Divorcees and Spinsters! There is not a Giggity in China that would change my opinions. I feel guilty that leave it to Artie Moreno that he'd deprive the Public of Roger Maris like I'd be sick of Diminishing Returns, Being Compared to My Sister, and Medical Ethics at the Same Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...