Monday, August 30, 2021

What Would Donda Do?

 I am talking about the Actual Donda West, and I had a feeling that Kanye was getting on his Axl Rose Phase and not getting off that ride like it was the 6th Time Around that Train. I mean, we all have Females in our lives, Past and Present, Dead, Alive, or Indian Food (I inserted that to make light on 1980's Pop Culture), and doing them greasy is not a Good Image.

Kanye is not just A Hero, but THE Hero, albeit Uncomfortable, to a New Generation of Youth, particularly Black Male Youth who'd be stuck with Mr. I Threw 5 Touchdowns in High School or an Emotional Wreck who'd be stuck with One A-Hole and Turning Out a Different Kind of A-Hole.

Kanye West is not going to see 50. The Cultural, namely, the Pop Cultural Portion of Chicago is taking more than a Slug. It is getting kicked around like Jeremy Mayfield, and like Jeremy Mayfield, is not afraid to throw punches or steal what they want.

This hero worship makes my House Hollow, and I am speaking from Cedar Rapids and Marion. I am not proud to admit I am a Role Model, but, the least I could say is not fall for Peer Pressure.

I feel like I am starving about everything from Employment to Human Decency and No Girl wants to Bring Out Her Wedding Dress after Her Wedding. It is not a religious experience having the 27 and 108 in Chicago, because the Latter would bring Consternation to the City.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...