Friday, August 6, 2021

Where is the Olympic Bump?

 I do not appreciate how the Olympic Bump is gone! It used to be taken for granted like Money!

It is hazy like when we missed the Olympics Last Summer and had to make up for it this Summer.

Generally, it is mild when we have a Local Olympic Bump and that is nowhere to be found.

All of it, and all of it, is the undervaluing of the Olympic Gold. Save for Steroids or Scandal, I feel that Larry Nassar has to be a Harold Ballard like figure in Life, especially, when it comes to losing Billions!

It is controversial and opinionated, but, I have to go that way. I feel that it is worse than Un and Underinsurance and generally, the Olympic Bump shows concern for the Sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...