Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Would Michael Jordan Chance His Brand on Kurt Busch?

 I feel that we'd get into the Late Model Phase of the Winston Cup Era and I feel would Michael Jordan really want to Chance his Brand on Kurt Busch? I feel MJ has not always been an astute Businessman and it would upset the Apple Cart big time.

I don't think we'd retire Kurt Busch yet, but, I am left to wonder about the Quanity #'s, especially if it is more Quantity than Rusty Wallace and less quality. We'd be down the Last Winston Era that would be active in Ryan Newman, and I'd think Kevin Harvick would be burning the Midnight Oil before he is a Tony Stewart.

The tangled web of Kurt Busch being a Jordan would not help. If it was Denny Hamlin being an Owner Driver and Kurt Busch having to tangle up where Harrison Burton would have gone, it would be a long 2 Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...