Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Drunken Narcolepsy Amendment (The DNA)

 I feel tying both Medicine and Political Corruption go Hand in Hand. Sadly, I feel the Labors of Cuomos inspire me to counter Senator Ernst and I feel the DNA or the Drunken Narcolepsy Amendment would come in handy.

If we had to deal with anything ever again like COVID-19, we shouldn't be caught with our Pants Down. I feel embarrassed that the Cuomos and their Womanizing is Camp, but there are People like me who can't get Jobs for any reason.

I feel the DNA of the Drunken Narcolepsy Amendment is the Carelessness that we can't have anything other than College Students do Nursing Things and not just outsiders invading my territory. I know we can't all Work From Home and I'd think of Simon and Garfunkel Flips that had I been Corporately Sponsored, Corporate America would call me Captain Hook.

The baseline of it is The Simpsons "Another Man's Dream" as I doubt having to write a Family Show around Individuals vs. a Family Show is Sickening to Sponsors. I don't buy that New York State and the White House's Heads of State are not one in the Same.

I feel that there is a Sesame Street Disillusion that would make Oscar the Grouch Sick. I don't think Biden is as better off as Cuomo and it doesn't help that we have filled up the Trash to the Limit.

Very little of this is much ado with Medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...