Monday, August 9, 2021

Defending Spinsters and Divorcees are Not a Good Image!

 I feel like emptily defending Spinsters and Divorcees are Not a Good Image! If you have to defend someone, it is because someone is in danger.

I feel that it is the Celebrity All Star Thursday Night Dead or Alive Deathmatch Jeopardy of Problem Solving. I don't think the respect is currently there.

If your Over 20 and a Male and have to defend Women, it is not a game to play. We don't have too many Older Heroes, and that is dangerous.

I feel Diamonds and Divorcees are Forever and I'd feel that you don't just buy Diamonds or Treks to Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...