Thursday, August 26, 2021

Aaliyah, Dad's Rights and You Should Have Thought of that When You Had the Chance!

 I'd feel my best Aaliyah tale is tied back to "Are You That Somebody?" and it would make Deadbeat Dads madder than Lisa Loeb and Sheryl Crow. I feel Dad's Rights should be "You Should Have Thought of that When You Had the Chance!" and that is my argument when Peter Francis Geraci came on the Sports Channel or its later equals.

"I'm not just any Black" had something to do with the Extortionist R. Kelly and he was one of the first Signature Boondocks Episodes in Show History. I feel for as much as the Student Section Energy has been used, I'd wish the Student Section Energy was used for Trusting the Expulsion Process when Someone was not willing to leave and people weren't willing to stay because of said creep, Protecting Battered or Other Women and Calling Out Deadbeat Dads and Other Behavioral Problems, namely Male.

I feel a 42 Year Old Aaliyah would have had nothing to do with these Games and the later Chain Reaction left R and B Vulnerable to R. Kelly, Jacquees and Chris Brown, as Brandy had her Car Accident, Angie Scott had her Type 2 Diabetes make the Media, and Monica fell off.

One of those Women was Cinderella, even though that was not a Critical Smash to everyone, and it was more "The Heat's Off". Diana Ross would have never imagined being the Fairy Godmother if it was Offered to Her.

The Internet is 25 Years Old and it still is not a Champion. People don't have the Money and they get mad when they don't have the Money, too. It shows in our Social Media.

I am probably believing Melissa Joan Hart, Avril Lavigne and Britney Spears won't make 50 with their Health Problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...