Monday, August 2, 2021

Changing the Bag of Goods in Video Game Racing

 I feel that the truth in Auto Racing, or at least Auto Racing Video Games, is getting a Bag of Goods and little else. I feel that we'd feel overexposed due to the NASCAR Heat Years and being not enough Sports Games.

I'd yell about NHRA not letting Houston Raceway Park be Pixelized for All Time, and I feel that if we had to develop a Star Car, develop a Star Car. I don't think these things are mutually exclusive, but, the Video Gaming and Sim Racing should help the Actual Racing, not hinder it.

It feels like it is a South Park Phase, and instead of Junk, we have a Jefferson Ethic where we want you to Win or Do the Right Thing until it is not so. I feel like there'd be more interest in pushing serious venues and markets, and I don't necessarily think the appreciation is mutual.

I'd feel that anything iRacing should do is at least be par for the Course with Syracuse, Springfield and Du Quion. That would run the table on every United States Superspeedway. 

The bag of goods is not even valuable. If it was valuable, it would not be useless when it broke. I feel we'd have 3D-HD-Digital like it is 2009, but, in reality, we'd fill out the Bare Minimum. And Racing Games are not anything we'd should leave to High Schoolers like Other Games, because you'd have to be there to do Marketing and Other Rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...