Friday, August 6, 2021

Gable Steveson is a Bad Man!

 I feel like speaking as a Public Service Announcement that Gable Steveson is an Actual Bad Man, and I feel that because Minnesota enabled him and his foolishness. I feel that with a name like Gable, you should have class.

It drives me nuts that I'd be the Frank Grimes in the "Homer's Enemy", because I don't think our Olympic Program is riddled with character. I hate to be the Midnight Rider, especially if we treat our Olympic Ladies like Models, but, Gable Steveson is not a Traditional Role Model.

Minnesota should equal Professionalism and Family. Gable Steveson is not either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...