Saturday, August 28, 2021

Hoody Hoo Is In Charge of ARCA?

 I am going to be blunt, the ARCA Menards Series and its Subsystems are due for a Rebranding.  I am calling a Point having to tie Master P's Best Hit and tying it up to ARCA. 

Fans are royally impatient and I feel the Manufacturers and General Tire are wanting to push down a Rebranding, because it is a Lean Set of Years, and I am Itchy for a Healthy Movement that doesn't star Hailie Deegan, Taylor and Tanner Gray and Ty Gibbs.

All those kids want to pursue Winston Cup and I feel I am owed some serious answers. Illinois Tim Richmond is headed home to where they haven't recovered from Pearl Harbor Day 1993 when Eagle cut those Hard Working Jobs, not the Tim Richmond that illicits emotion and the Tim Richmond Stories.

The sad thing, is we are living those Tim Richmond Stories again! I feel as a Late Model Fan, I want to see when ARCA came to Hawkeye Downs, Tipton or Vinton, someone at least give me reason to buy merchandise and tickets later on.

My biggest gripe is at Ilmor or Thrill-mor. Ilmor has earned the Jackson 5 Degree of Jokes for Generations now, and I feel if we had a decent Engine Program that was not neutered tomorrow, would Car Counts improve? The dangerous thing is I am spitballing something akin of "The Hero of the Underground" and nobody wants to be heroic.

I feel that the truth is Ty Gibbs is not going to be confused with Mike Eddy, Bob Senneker or Frank Kimmel. It hurt different that Taylor Gray, who's already on a Short Leash because of how his Brother, Tanner, mistreated the NHRA on the Way Out, lent the Proud ARCA Series some unwanted lowlights.

It's the Milwaukee Mile and the haze of Michigan, Drew Dollar, Thad Moffitt, who actually had to race for Sponsors, and the Kevin Reeds blew sideways after hours. This is ARCA's House, not an After Hours Club and it is still burning.

I'd feel the biggest wrap is having to be stuck in a Lifestyle vs. Actually Doing Racing Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...