Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Would Dislocating and Relocating a Winter Olympics Help the Bills Get a New Stadium?

 I feel I would put the Sales in the Sales Pitch, and if COVID-19 forced us to delay another Olympics, I would use having to not only dislocate a Winter Olympics, but, relocate one from Beijing to Buffalo.

That would also make easier a Replacement to Ralph Wilson Stadium, and I'd root on a Dome, too. I would think the Only Way the Buffalo Bills would win a Super Bowl would be Go Undefeated, and that would start a Brady Rebellion, causing 8 Champions in 10 Years.

I would feel that repatriotating the Winter Olympics to America from China would be a Social and a Political Statement. There would be no awkward Matt Lauer, no Redeyed Bob Costas, no being mad your broke.

Where I would really wedge everything is against the Russians and having not to lose out on the $$$ on the Color of the Medal. It would wedge out the Mountain Motor and it would be a Focused Mountain Motor.

I have proposed before having to use an Anniversary Winter Olympics to push over a Buffalo Bills Stadium. I'd think at the least, having a Downtown Buffalo Stadium instead of Orchard Park would be "Born to Run", namely in the Land of the Man, and the Land of the Man would have to sway and dominate left and right.

It is not Paul Bunyan or Everything's Bigger than Texas. I would jump ahead of Merchandising for a myriad of reasons like a Celebrity All Star VIP Wedding had to happen at Carver Hawkeye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...