Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue and Reality Hurts!

 My reaction to losing Robin Miller and Bob Jenkins in a 2 and A Half Week Period was not necessarily shock, but, it still hurt. I'd think by far, this is the toughest year in the Post Merger Era as far as a Whole Calendar Year has been.

I'd have my AJ Foyt retirement reaction with Bob Jenkins and I'd have my Science Report with Robin Miller. Both of them where on different ends of the academic spectrum. One was Yes Sir-No Sir Journalism and the Other was more of a Pain.

I'd feel that we are losing out on the USAC Era and that is painful. A lot of Motorsports for the Longest Time was not a Lifestyle.

We have been through plenty of tough Calendar Years since the Merger, but, this year has to be #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...