Thursday, June 11, 2020

A Stronger Cup Series Bench and Die Cast Approvals

I feel like I don't like seeing how Nashville Superspeedway would lead us down a Wild Goose Chase and I would see Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway being a Fix or Flunk Issue. I feel like option number 3, a New Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway is having to be on the table at some point to appease NASCAR and Stock Car Racing.

All year the Cup Series bench has been lifting below its weight. Besides Kroger not being happy with Ryan Preece getting the whale when Brennan Poole and Quin Houff have been equally as underwater, if not more, I would not expect 10 Cup Series Rookie of the Years to pop out of the woodwork.

I am not real joyous with the die cast approvals this year, because they have popped up out of the blue. I want to see for reasons, approvals of Die Casts rather than space hogging Sponsor Space (Bubba trying to make righteous for his actions) or worse, drag the cat out of the bag (Mike Harmon allowing a Trump 2020 Diecast get ABC'd and I am not for that).

I feel like the next time I am in Target or Walmart, I should find Christopher Bell's Die Cast with no issue. The whole moral is wanting to have people that are interested in being there, and I feel like seeing the Scott McLaughlin Rookie of the Year Push would overtake Indy Car or NASCAR.

I am not here to bench press like its cute, and I certainly would think we would bench an IndyCar and an Indy 500 Champion down to Indy Lights if we had a proper car count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...