Sunday, June 21, 2020

I thought .D.L. Hughley was going to be the Next Toolman, Too.

I don't want to get into Storytime with you, but, here I am. I thought .D.L. Hughley was going to be the Next Toolman, too, and it was largely in no small hand due to ABC wanting to keep the Sitcom Pipeline from drying up. But .D.L. Hughley had other, more profane ideas.

He was livid at ABC Officials for wanting to be another Toolman and as a result, his Sitcom Future was not the same. I told you I didn't want to be in the Storytelling mood this Rocky Top of a Father's Day, for good reason.

I am writing this because of .D.L. Hughley fainting and having COVID-19. Eventually, we all knew the Sitcom Pipeline dried out later, too much where we'd needed one or two hits become Appointment Television.

I don't want to think of one incident or incidence if we had to write the story in advance, but, it would make me upset to think the helm of these sitcoms would have been done differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...