Monday, June 29, 2020

What would an almost 50 Year Old Tupac Shakur Do About These Unrulies? (If He Was Alive Today)

I feel like Jada Pinkett Smith had every right to be upset at disgraced Youtuber Shane Dawson. The last time I'd recall her get this angry, even in Cyberspace, is when Tupac died. I am curious what would have a nearly 50 Year Old Tupac Shakur do about these unrulies?

I feel like we are being denied a chance to learn about history, or denying others the chance to learn. I would feel Tupac, if he was here, would not stand for these unrulies monopolizing the phone lines and popular culture.

Some of these characters behaviors are an absolute Worldwide Disgrace! I would feel like 6ix9ine would resist Witness Protection and be burning Black and Urban Music selfishly and Bieber cannot just tone down the Collar Fever against him.

Tupac would risk prison time for these unrulies, like it was John Wayne, except the Pilgrim got better roles and we'd get in a habit of taking away comprehension worse. I would have problems wrapping my arms around certain twists in history, and that would be when would actually get to history.

What we cannot deny is a Softer Culture has some serious limits, and we can't stand why there is hardly anyone we'd race to the record store over? I feel a sense of Worldwide Shame that it is a Batman Energy and we couldn't just rely on other people having fun just so I would have money to begin with, because I could not stand to loot for what is insured.

I feel there would be a sense of value, especially in a Watered Down Year, and we've tried to be sweet, but, that is not the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...