Tuesday, June 23, 2020

If Arena Football Came Back Next Mother's Day Night

I feel like if the Arena Football League came back next Mother's Day Night, Quad City Steamwheelers at Tulsa Talons, it would where the electricity would be felt here in Marion and on National Network TV. And, not only that, we'd have the weight of restarting a whole new league.

I would think crowds would be crowds only if the Stadium Janitor has a stake. If he has a stake in a Brand New Aerosmith's 1st Milwaukee Show, it would be different. I would only imagine the energy would be off the wall and then some.

Albany would be raising their banner they never got to, the War on I-4 would be back in the saddle again, and those Epics would start again. I would think for the finishing pieces would be the Arizona Rattlers and Dallas Desperados. I'd feel that the energy shouldn't be pulling Maggie out, as in Simpson, and instead, rock consistently.

I would feel there would be a lot of behind the scenes work we'd have to get to in a hurry and trust me, it would be in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...