Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Would it take a "Smell The Roses" Scenario for a New Superspeedway in Pennsylvania?

Dover Downs draws from Pennsylvania, too, and the left field announcement of Nashville Superspeedway, which has been dormant since 2011, would indicate it would be time to have a Wake Up and Smell The Roses Scenario for Automotive Boosters in Pennsylvania.

When I bring up such an arc, I would tier Cup and Indy Car and even build in a Drag Strip and a Road Course for good reason. I would see a more complete Indianapolis Raceway Park, especially in New Jersey, where you are still lamenting the No Fake of losing the Summernationals.

I don't know if the proactive causes would mean an "I Like Your Name" Summernationals or a Revival Summernationals. None of the NHRA National Events are in the Backdrop of a County or State Fair either.

I would feel like the biggest stipulation would be NHRA National Event before such a Raceway Park Revival would exist and it would have to stick like a Rutgers Big Year and not just a Bowl Glory because their Pictures are stuck on omnipresent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...