Sunday, June 28, 2020

Housing or Quality Jobs are Not Inexpensive

I feel like as a Public Service Announcement, Housing or Quality Jobs are not inexpensive! I feel we couldn't just pull jobs from out of our rears. I would think that what I can't stand for is not having achievement or having to pull something for nothing or get money for nothing.

I don't see a pull where we are a Big Store Market or Not An International Airport Mall Market like Amazon has a tug on our Country and most of our Nations. I would feel like that is an everybody pride and joy.

We couldn't keep making Mansions without knowing what the purpose of it. I would find that if we had to solve the Homeless Problem, do ANYTHING but drag your Town's Image Down because most of them after a while would not be any better off with Luxury as if they had anything.

If I was a Luxury Hotelier, I would practice mindlessly until Out Of Town Guests or Celebrity Special Guests appeared. I don't know if any of my bosses would have condoned an OCD Worthy Practice like the Man had to actually be blown down, but, I feel that quality would be something to be obsessed over.

I would feel like San Francisco dropped the Ball for Housing their Homeless in Luxury, which is not necessarily an edge of town issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...