Saturday, June 6, 2020

Why Not an Atlanta in a Proper Indianapolis 500 Run?

I feel I have called down Atlanta more than once when we where down and I feel it would work with Atlanta Motor Speedway if they had a 2nd Cup Race and a Reason to build a Superspeedway Race in the Run to the Indianapolis 500.

I feel the problem is Atlanta Motor Speedway would have to be due for a repave at Some Point, and that would be a stipulation of Indy Car before it is said and done. What I would say is either a Proper Indianapolis 500 World Championship or at least a proper slate that would build into the Indianapolis 500, Monaco Grand Prix and LeMans 24.

Even though the schedule is circuited around in a roundabout way, but, I would rather have a customary schedule again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...