Saturday, June 6, 2020

Starboard: Why Not Stipulate Victory Points For Dash 4 Cash/Triple Truck Challenge?

One of the Raging Arguments that needs a resolution is having to have Victory or Major Bonus Points for a Dash 4 Cash/Triple Truck Challenge. This would keep the Bounties under control and Sports Fans need something fun to draw them in.

I would feel like it should be a Season Long Equal to the Winston Million and I would want to see that the Triple Truck Challenge would be Richmond, Texas, Eldora and the Season Finale. I would want to push markets, but, the Series needs room to develop in a lot of areas.

I would pin the tail on the Dash 4 Cash in 2021 as Daytona, Road America, Bristol and Phoenix. I don't necessarily know what the future holds, but, I insist on 10 Point Increments Per Major Win. I would think for the Truck Series's Sake, the nixing of the Playoffs would be overdue.

Just think how would an extra 60 Victory Points either Extend or Close a Lead into Phoenix. And, I would hate to yell "Force Majeure" like Wishful Thinking, but, it would have to be the Original Season Finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...