Tuesday, June 2, 2020

What Would It Take to Start the Arena Football League again?

We have not had an Arena Football League since Thanksgiving and I would wonder what would it take to start the Arena Football League again? I would feel like ironing the earlier league's Workman's Comp Matters and having to get a Proper Front Channel Squared Away and I do mean proper.

Currently, we don't have Pitching Stats or Stanley Cup or NBA Finals. I would start with Arena Scenes with having a Proper Arena or keeping one in code or persuading cities such as Atlantic City and Baltimore that need a New Arena actually get a New Arena.

I would insist on a Tuesday-Wednesday Slate so that concerts could more easily do their thing. I am thinking the money we had thrown at the League in this lean time would make it stick in a rosier period.

This is not just a "Yay, Arena Football is Back!" or having more things like Starbucks in the League and not all of them good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...