Monday, June 22, 2020

Seattle STILL Has Not Picked their Name Yet

I am behoove that Seattle STILL has not picked their Name Yet. My lead from the start was forcing down a Seattle Supersonics Movement, and I don't think Commissioner Silver would let them have freed Silver for a Protected Trademark. Not only its been over a Year and Half since Seattle has been awarded an NHL Franchise, but, they've been mum formally.

There has been reason they have not announced merchandising yet, because of COVID-19, but, I would be mad that I would not see merchandise in the Sports Stores this Summer and Fall. I don't know if in hindsight, I would kicked and screamed at the Commissioner's Office at having Christmas be this last Fall.

What would be left to beaver here is not only it is not a 3 Year Build to Christmas, but a 15 Year Quest back to Christmas. Christmas would not have felt as sweet had they raided someone else's club like the Maloofs Saber Rattled Seattle to get a New Arena in Sacramento.

Trust me, it wouldn't. And I would be more furious about the False Hope more than the False Positives or False Negatives and I would be livid and then some about not getting to 2020-2021 fast enough.

If we had to deal Christmas Last Christmas, we'd not be passing trash at delaying a Jack Eichel Trade and we would not be obstinate about having to wait until July 30th just to see any kind of consequencial Hockey Again. If we had to deal Christmas Last Christmas, we'd have an eliminator Win or Lose about actual Championship Stanley Cup Hockey. It would not change Buffalo or Detroit being dead in the water when it matters, but, I would feel it would push trades the second they'd happen.

Other than Seattle being off the wall every game, I would think that energy would be lost in the mail when it matters and it would be harder to develop a healthy culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...