Sunday, June 7, 2020

What Would an Atlantic Lights Championship Operate Like?

I would at least whittle the Constitution Room of the Atlantic Lights Championship. I would think with everyone going to IndyCar, I would believe the Atlantic Lights Championship would operate like a Bigger F1. The current Atlantic Division and the Last Era of the Indy Lights where both Revivals, and I would feel better in my Racing Series Proposals to start from scratch.

You can't sell low rate cars without any real interest. You'd have to need the 20 Our Guys to turn the Busch Series into Formula One with better everything. I would think especially if you'd have to invest one way or another having serious investment, like the Road to the World Championship.

I would say it would be like the USMTS Fuel Tour, except it would be 10 Times Bigger. I don't know if anyone else would have remade the one of the Pinnacles of Dirt Modified Racing to the Pinnacle of Open Wheel without Formula One, Indy Car or Modifieds, but I want someone to take the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...