Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Can We Play That Motown Again?

I feel like there is nowhere to Hyde (Hide) from Women's Justice and I am not trying to cleverly ploy Aretha Franklin or Motown or the Actor that Played Hyde, Danny Masterson's Legal Problems. I feel rotten that even now, I would want Men like my Dad and Gals that are Fashionistas or Athletes, but, we are in the Jello of No Expectations!

I feel like the rot is we live in no expectations, and I don't think you get Weddings with No Expectations. I would have misidentified Hyde as Kelso, but, that is not the issue. I feel what is the issue is these outlaws would take from Hard Working People.

I am not talking about World of Outlaws, and I would feel rosier and better if we'd have the Supersonics Movement or Talking About UIC restarting Football at the Coffee Shop. I would feel like I would be 30 Pounds Lighter and Mounds Happier if it was not always the same Outlaws making Sports Look Bad.

I feel like I am starving for expectations, and I'd be 35. I would sadly feel awful that some of these ladies would be as rotten as my Dad's Coworkers and I feel like I never have had a good take you to the Coffee Shop long term.

I am thinking this does not help a ton and I would admit comprehension is off the wall and not in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...