Friday, June 19, 2020

Staying on my Refuse to Lose

I feel like this Juneteenth, I don't mind the honor, but, what I do mind is having it forced down like an All You Can Eat Buffet when the actual Buffet is closed. I feel rotten there has not been a Video #1 on my Television in 6 Seasons and it is a Black Hole to our Popular Culture.

I would feel like Staying on People's Refuse to Lose is a Bad Habit and instead, they want to go Brady Bunch. I feel like I would be racing to the Target or the Record Store the second the buses or Public Transit came open for leisure and mentally circling who I want to make up for my Birthday.

I feel we have a habit of making an All You Can Eat Buffet where there is none. I would rather have my Drag Racing and NCAA back again, because I don't think Pro Wrestling has been doing us Sports Fans any favors. I would feel like ESPN's Brass would have been happier with NCAA Championships rather than Wrestlemania Replays.

I would like to say my favorite AJ Foyt quote, but, that would only worsen people's behavior and they are already bad. From the rotten oak of Beavis and Butthead, we've spun Daria, we've spun King of the Hill, we've spun Office Space and we'd get a Blackout in Tracee Ellis Ross! It feels like we are giving out a different kind of 1960's or 1970's and we'd not be piecing out and making Double Albums like OutKast.

It feels like we have enough of playing teacher, and we'd say Black Exploitation enough times that we'd tune it out. I would have fought the City Council and the School Board out of my pocket to get the Arena Football League online, or keep it there, but, I wouldn't see the joy or the money. I would not have anyone to talk Scarlets Football or Knoxville Racing.

I feel these Championship Returns of these Preexisting Seasons have reality to buffer against, and trying to go Island of Dr. Moreau is no justice to these fans. I would not have fun trying to push these preexisting pushes over, because they'd be more of an ordeal than a serious joy. I would want serious joy rather than having to throw myself on being young and hip just to be that way, which people have problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...