Saturday, June 20, 2020

Joe Rogan is not a Practitioner of Good Judgement and Character

When people hate celebrities, they have a Good Reason to. Even for a period when Celebrity Hate was en vogue, my hatred for Joe Rogan started when he and Doug Stanhope replaced Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Corolla on "The Man Show".

Other than the uncomfortable irony is Kimmel stooged his way into Ted Koppel's Nightline Hour they where prepared to reinstate and Rogan doing Rogan Things and Corolla couldn't lead his way out of a Paper Bag, even if he was Ed McMahon, and would have none of his charm. This is not a Student Section and what is the helm is Character out of my Fellow Bloggers has turned off a lot of these Celebrity's Paydays.

Adam Corolla would be an audio gasp compared to Ed McMahon and Ed McMahon had other jobs other than Johnny Carson. Lindy "Shrill" West hates Joe Rogan enough she'd refuse his invitations to his podcast and I would expect Larry King or another serious personality to break the news rather than breakdance and do another paycheck.

Kids, I would feel like Character is tearing me and a lot of other people up. Character, or the lack of it, is making our bad days worse and I don't think David Brinkley wanted Characters on his Set. I don't think Magic School Board wanted or even wants characters on his set.

I would feel these podcasts would be an ARCA Burst back to Music Videos, Music, or Front Channel Television and Radio. Instead, a lot of these guys are stooging around like they are Howard Stern and the reality is, "YOU CAN'T OUTSMART HOWARD STERN!"

Why are we giving Keanu Reeves Roles to Actual Creeps? I would play the Jadakiss and the Fabolous just for fun like Hanna-Barbera and I feel like it would be like a radio promo, if people had the nerve to cut one or more than one for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...