Friday, June 26, 2020

Seattle will likelier be on its 3rd Run in the Mello Yello Series

I am not happy Seattle will likelier be on its 3rd Run in the Mello Yello Series. I would feel Pacific Raceways should be an attraction for Indy Car, Formula One, XFinity and the Cup Series too. I would rage that Seattle would not be perceived as "World Class" currently, because that is where their lighter past is.

I would be livid about how Richmond would be picked on and picked off, and this is Seattle's lone major Auto Racing date that actually involves Auto Racing. I am not one who'd take comprehension away from people, because that is currently is what is now.

Even though Seafair is still their custom, even though the Drag Boat Series has gone through more than 1 Changes, but, I would feel like there would have to be a Push for a Seattle Formula One, Seattle Indy Car or Seattle Cup Series Team to woo actual King County Employment to stability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...