Friday, June 5, 2020

Pet Peeves and Storytime

I feel like what has gotten wacky, like the Pet has gotten to be the Size of a Gorilla is how is it that whenever anything bad happens, we'd Oceanically Flood Storytime. It gets repressive, out of control, and it is worse when you'd have the people not happy with nothing period running things.

Other than you can't stop people from being people, and certainly, it is a terribly rotten habit to have, and everyone is dingy from being home 2 to 3 Months. I would feel what is wacky is those bad habits are pushing us to a point we'd have to be 100 Percent or Not Get Hurt All The Time.

I am thinking we'd have it worse on people we'd actually care and support and I would rather take my crow and leave home. Even if I was more immobile than I was now, I would still rather have warmer feelings for the Open Road.

This is becoming another Brady Bunch Period where people are coming out more as maladjusted and worse than before. And, to top it off, having those same maladjusted people have no advocacy and heaven forbid it would be as raw as the Inner City where the Paycheck would be a Status Symbol.

What Kind of People Are We? I feel like I am burning up and out about a lot of things, especially if it is the difference between having nothing and really having nothing. What is evident is we'd have to be evidently available for Women, Children, and Automobiles, which some of us sadly aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...