Sunday, June 7, 2020

You Don't Tag American History Without National Consequences!

I feel like what makes me mad or any Red Blooded American Mad is you don't tag any Stadium, let alone one of American History without National Consequences! I would pin the tail on the taggers who'd tagged Kinnick Stadium and Nile Kinnick's Statue, especially if Iowa is detracted from the right games from the National Championship.

I would say Natural Consequences, but, the Legend of Nile Kinnick is Nation and Worldwide. Mr. Kinnick would not condone Violence, he would not condone Fire Men or an Illness of a Student Body, and he'd feel his house is on fire.

The first thing in these taggers is they are not interested in Caring For Women or Children or Having the Full Fuel Run Cared For in Cars. They are not interested in that and to top it off, it is not fair for anyone else to have these problems left and right.

I don't think this is a Double Story most Eastern Iowans want to see, especially if this is not Playing For the City Iowa City that would stop Worlds, even if it was not yours to begin with. This is not the World Class Iowa City that I am praying like I am starving to see exist again, because I am wanting to see kids at least be something other than cool the instant they turn 13 or 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...