Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Refusing to Fall In the Peer Pressure Trap

I feel like we have been at home for so long Peer Pressure is still a creep. I feel I would not black out any key Moral or Ethical Messages because they are needed. It is one hell of a problem to fall into Peer Pressure and trust me, I've known it since about 6 or 8.

I'd be 35 and I feel like the moral reprehensibility needs to be called out one way or another. I would feel like losing core people is dangerous like the value of them is deeper than financial and too many edgy kids would take advantage of this current.

I'd sooner bring Steve Torrence to School before I'd have to deal with the Garbage and Steve Torrence is a real-deal Hard Worker in the Oil Fields of Texas. I feel like it would not get any better if we settle in to the Office or School Patterns again and I am being realistic.

If anything, I would have rather been out of the House before any ordeal would have taken shape. But, I would have to do it responsibly and appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...