Sunday, June 21, 2020

Alex Zanardi is going Out Like Nicky Hayden? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The whole world knows Alex Zanardi is in a coma and he has evolved into the Whole World's Hero. My biggest regret is having him never run the Indianapolis 500. The whole tagline is Alex Zanardi having to be lost like Nicky Hayden, where unlike Hayden, he was loved equally in the World and at Home.

I would feel like I would lose a very watchable CART Era where the Cars where better than today, and I would much rather race against my heroes than my peers. I could not fake where I was when I thought I'd nearly lost Zanardi the 1st Time Around and I was denied for one reason or another a replay and that started the Rescue Mission CART that circled the drain for 6 and a Half Years.

I already lost Greg Moore and I was in the Hospital when I lost him, and that was not good to begin with. I feel like this is an emotional post from an emotional time, when I expected Ferrari winning LeMans for the 1st Time Since 1966 or even another Clay Millican Rocky Top.

I am dripping mindlessly with emotions, and they are not good. The whole world will debate over Alex Zanardi, Greg Moore and Tony Stewart's Legacies, even though their Indy Car Careers lasted for a Combination of 11 Years.

It would be how Euclid would erupt the Drew Carey Show Writing Room where one skunk ruined familial and career jobs and beyond. I would feel my best Alex Zanardi story was when he came back from Worst to First Twice in Cleveland. Who I liked more from Peak Target Chip Ganassi was Jimmy Vasser and I even had his flashlight.

I would feel this is a cursed day on a cursed year that would crucify the air I would breathe and it is not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...