Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Character and Media Skills

I feel like for being 1 Shy of my 2100th Blog, I feel one thing that has sticking power is Character and Media Skills. I feel like this is a big issue when the interview process is more incoherent than Bob Dylan getting an interview.

I would shriek if we'd know everything on the field or on hours but very little off the field or off hours and it is not good. I feel like it is not a good joke, or even a joke.

Generally, when you are called out on the lack of Interview Skills, it is not good. I could never recall any other time that we've burnt this close to the Sun on the Collar.

This is if you can't go home for one reason or another because home would cause problems. A lot of things don't compute and don't compute would be what these Dudes would try to get away with and pull off.

I don't mind an actor who'd race like TV Tommy Ivo, Garrett Smithley, or Cameron Ferre among the obvious names, but, I would have problems with a Fanboy who'd race or would have been confused for Some Women to the Untrained Eye. Generally, that would be something that would be played out before the World Changed, but, in Auto Racing, if you don't have Good Family or Elder Support, that is not a good image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...